The tools in this course help you to improve your memory. It helps you both to remember facts accurately and to remember the structure of information. You can’t expect to develop a truly extraordinary memory overnight, but you can start to learn some really useful memory techniques, and learn them thoroughly. And the more you learn, the more you need to practise, and practise regularly. And that’s the key – regular practice.The trick is finding the middle way – not spending too much time and effort on your study of memory improvement, and not skimping on it either.
Using Your Whole Mind to Remember
The key idea is that by coding information using vivid mental images, you can reliably code both information and the structure of information. And because the images are vivid, they are easy to recall when you need them.
Benefits of Memory Techniques:
- Generate new interest in studies
- Improve concentration power
- Help students overcome examination phobia
- Able to recall and revise quickly
- Able to memorize difficult vocabulary words
- Help students memorize their vast syllabus – fast
- Memorize long answers, theory in points
- Develop Self confidence & belief
- Enhance creativity