Vedic Mathematics is the worlds fastest way of making all your maths calculations easy.
It is an ancient system of mathematics which was rediscovered from the Vedas between 1911 & 1918 by Shri Bharti Kishna Tirthaji (1884-1960). According to his research, all of Mathematics is based on 16 Sutras or Word Formulae.
Vedic Mathematics offers a new and entirely different approach to the study of Mathematics based on pattern recognition.
In this system, for any problem, there is always one general technique applicable to all cases and also a number of special pattern problems.
Advantage of Vedic math’s:
- Eliminates math-phobia.
- Increases speed and accuracy.
- More systematic, simplified, unified & faster than the conventional system.
- Gives the student flexibility, fun and immense satisfaction
- A powerful checking tool.
- Saves precious time in examinations
- Gives the student a competitive edge.
1 to 99 Tables
A multiplication table is a mathematical table used to define a multiplication operation for an algebraic system.
While calculators are great tools to use in school, if your child depended on a calculator to do all the work, they would end up being stuck if they need to carry out simple sums without one. It can also take a lot longer to figure out a simple solution that could have been solved faster if your child had known their tables. Relying on a calculator can also result in errors and in high school or on some tests, the use of calculators is not allowed.
In this course student are teach technique to visually calculate the multiplication
- • Learning multiplication is an important foundation for learning different aspects of mathematics such as division, algebra, long multiplication, and even fractions.
- Increase speed in calculation