Dermatoglyphics is the scientific study of fingerprints, lines, mounts, and shapes of hands. The term was coined by Dr. Harold Cummins, the father of American fingerprint analysis. The process of fingerprint identification had been used for several hundred years now.
The uniqueness of a person’s finger prints have been thought by some to be tied to a person’s personality and preferences by analyzing dermatoglyphics
As you are aware, a common, yet faulty method of checking the intelligence level of a child is an IQ test. However it uses only language, math’s and logic as a base to find the IQ level. It completely overlooks talents in areas like sports, music, art forms, communication etc.
The theory of multiple intelligence was proposed by Howard Gardner in 1983 to more accurately define the concept of intelligence and to address the question whether methods which claim to measure intelligence are truly scientific in his conception; a child who masters multiplication easily is not necessarily more intelligent overall than a child who struggles to do so. The second child may be stronger in another kind of intelligence
AFTER YEARS OF EXTENSIVE RESEARCH HOWARD GARDNER DEFINED 8 INTELLIGENCES. THE MULTIPLE INTELLIGENCES HE DEFINED ARE
DMI TEST WILL REVEAL FOLLOWING INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR CHILD
- INTRINSIC POTENTIAL
- MULTIPLE INTELLIGENCE DISTRIBUTION
- DOMINANT AND PREFERRED LEARNING STYLE
- LEARNING COMMUNICATION CHARACTER
- ALLOCATION OF VARIOUS ABILITIES
- PSYCHOLOGICAL & PLANNING CAPABILITY
- LEARNING SENSITIVITY
- INNATE WORK – MANAGEMENT STYLE
Fingerprints and Brain Connection
Fingerprints truly are closely associated with the infant’s mind development. Fingerprints are usually developed during the 13th to 19th week of an embryo. Fingerprints start to develop inside the embryo from 13th Week. In fact it gets formed by 24th week. Many research papers have got elaborated with link between fingerprint patterns and Human Brain lobes.
At the foremost, parents need to understand the fact(Understand your child’s innate characteristics)
- Every child is unique and possesses in-born talents.
- Proven methods may help in assessing their child’s potential. This will end their guesses about their child’s capabilities and will give them certainty on child’s innate strengths.
- This way they will understand their child for his/her acts and they will be able to reason out their child’s behavioral pattern. This will help to avoid misinterpret child’s behavior.
- It gives detail idea regarding child’s character and Intelligancy. This will help to communicate, educate and motivate the child.
- They may effectively nurture their child for the talents that he/she has and may adopt for suitable learning style from the very beginning that will gradually form the habit of studying and grasping subjects in that manner later
- This will help them choosing right pre-school for their child that has structured curriculum in place.
- This will be beneficial in selecting secondary school study stream
- This will assist in picking up appropriate subjects in University and selection of proper line.
- The students may opt for right professional or vocational courses. The counseling sessions will be an eye opener for the parents to discover and reason out the characteristics of their children. Nevertheless, it will be equally helpful to them while addressing all their concerns.